US FDA Registration and US Representative

In accordance with the bioterrorism law, food companies that will sell to the USA, all US and foreign companies that manufacture or manufacture drugs or medical devices, package or store the product must register with the FDA and have an FDA license. Cosmetic institutions are not required to register with the FDA; however, since this license instills confidence in the US market, its FDA registration will ease your customs procedures and increase your exports.

Products imported into the USA from companies that do not register with the FDA are detained at the US transit port and are not allowed to enter the USA. In order to obtain FDA approval, it is necessary to register with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and have a permanent authorized representative located in the USA for your company.

Gold Atlantic Ltd. We obtain FDA approval for your company and the products you plan to export as soon as possible and with the best pricing. We appoint a permanent FDA Authorized Representative to your company through our partner in the USA.

*We also provide support in obtaining the Unique Facility Identifier (UFI), which is required for FDA registration in the USA, and in the application process for the DUNS code (D&B).

*DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) is a worldwide numbering system dedicated to classifying more than 300 million companies and businesses so far. DUNS code increases the competitiveness of companies in the international market and companies with DUNS code can be found more easily by potential customers. The DUNS code is assigned by a private trading firm called Dun & Bradstreet (D&B).