A Tier 1 Investor visa allows you to invest £2,000,000 or more in UK share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. Investor visa holders are permitted (but not obliged) to work, study or engage in business activities in the UK.
For wealthy individuals, one of the best options in order to qualify for leave to remain in the UK is the Tier 1 Investor visa.
- Min £2,000,000 or more investment is required into approved UK investments, such as government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- To apply for a Tier 1 Investor visa, applicants must be from outside the EEA and Switzerland, and show they have at least £2 million available to invest in specified UK investments. The investment funds must either belong to the applicant, their spouse or civil partner and they must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions and be available to be transferred to and invested in the UK. The source of funds must also be evidenced.
- An initial Tier 1 Investor visa lasts for a total of 3 years and 4 months. (You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years.)
- You will be required to collate and submit extensive documentation to evidence your investment activity during the course of your stay in the UK.
You can apply for permanent residency in UK:
- after 2 years if you invest £10 million
- after 3 years if you invest £5 million
- after 5 years if you invest £2 million
After 1 year from settlement, you can have UK citizenship.
GOLD ATLANTIC SERVICE TO YOU
At Gold Atlantic we help both individuals and a wide range of commercial employers meet their global mobility needs, including Tier 1 investor visa applications.
We have the experience to advise you on the most appropriate category of visa for your circumstances and have the insight to make the process as smooth as possible.
As a team of immigration lawyers and former Home Office employees, we have an established reputation for effective and efficient management and processing of visa applications, and for providing expert visa-related advice. We also understand the stresses involved with moving across the world, and take great pride in playing a supportive role to ease the pressure.
- Free assessment on your circumstances by a qualified specialist
- Application preparation & submission
- Bespoke Business Plan Writing
- Unlimited legal advice by our British lawyers
- Unlimited face to face consultations
- Fixed fee for all applications
- Multi-lingual support
- 24-hour WhatsApp communication service by Istanbul and London offices
- Regular updates on your case
- Get in touch and let us help you establish your business in UK.