Turkish citizenship will be given directly to foreigners who buy at least 250.000 USD real estate in Turkey and who give a commitment to buy a property worth of 250.000 USD from the notary and not selling it for 3 years.
ARRANGE A VIEWING TOUR We’re highly professional and experienced real estate company at Turkish citizenship by investment. We helped hundreds of people for getting citizenship.
PURCHASE PROPERTY We show you the best price guaranteed properties which will be convenient for citizenship program.
APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP We provide you legal support with our citizenship experienced company lawyers. It’s very easy process.
RECEIVE YOUR TURKISH PASSPORTS It’s 30-90 days period depending on the applicant’s number of family members, documentation.
BECOME CITIZEN WITH YOUR FAMILY Your spouse and children under 18 years old can acquire citizenship together with you at the same time.
NO WEALTH DECLARATION When you apply for citizenship, you are not required to declare your assets or income that you currently have in other countries.
NO NEED TO BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT You do not have to have lived continuously in Turkey for a certain period to become eligible for citizenship. You can continue to live abroad and apply for citizenship as soon as you get the residence permit.
HIGH RETURN OF INVESTMENT After holding your investment for 3 years, you can cash out your investment. Turkish property market has average capital appreciation 12% annually. Property prices raise roughly 20-25% yearly in İstanbul.
Other Benefits of Turkish Citizenship
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 2-3 months only.
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World.
- Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport.
- No Minimum Residency required in Turkey.
- Ownership of one of the Top 40 Passports in the World,
- Turkish passport has 10-year validity and is renewable for life. Turkey Identity Card included.
- Turkey healthcare quality is famous worldwide and full free medical assistance for life, for all family members, included.
- Free finance system, no tracking.
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships.
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants.
- Pension Programs included. Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided.
- Prospective Visa-free travel to EU, Future Access without visa to 26 Schengen Zone Countries.
- One of the best climates in the world throughout the year.
- Most developed Muslim country offering a democratic and safe environment for families of all religious.
- A Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners.
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU).
- Superb Educational Facilities.
- High Quality of Life.
The Turkish passport is ranked 39th globally, and this rank comes as a result of the diplomatic strength of this passport, which enables the holder according to data from “Henley” index with the following:
- Travel to 72 countries around the world without a need for a visa, such countries are like Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Qatar, and others.
- Travel to about 44 other countries with a visa being issued to the Turkish citizen upon arrival in the destination country, such countries may include Kuwait, Bahrain, and South Africa.
- Apply for a visa to almost seven countries directly via the Internet (Online), countries are such like Australia and Oman.
Turkish passport is also giving several incentives and business supports to its holders, for instance special Ankara Agreement (Turkish Business Person Visa) which enables Turkish citizens to live/work in UK.
The Visa Liberalization Dialogue, the aim of which is to grant Turkish citizens visa-free travel right to Schengen countries, between Turkey and the EU was launched in 2013. Once achieved, further 26 European countries will be added to the list of 102 countries where Turkish citizens can already travel freely.